Academic success at Crossley Heath makes the school one of the best performing state schools in the country and have placed us in the Top 10 national league tables for four consecutive years.
In 2017 students in Y11 achieved excellent results:
- Maths: 100% pass (4+) with 99% at ‘strong pass’ (5+)
- English Language: 98% pass (4+) with 93% at ‘strong pass’ (5+)
- 54% of all grade were at A/A* and 55% at 7-9
- Average point score per entry 50.9 (52 is a grade A)
- 73% of students achieved the EBAC requirements
A Level Results
A level results at Crossley Heath continue to be strong. Our results make us one of the top performing sixth forms in Yorkshire. In 2017 we had a 100% pass rate with every student achieving at least three A-levels. 62% of these grades were at A*-B. There were some exceptional individual performances with 7 students achieving 3 A*s, 1 student achieving 3A*s and a B and two students achieving 4 A*s. 6% of our students secured places at either Oxford or Cambridge.