THE CROSSLEY HEATH SCHOOL SAVILE PARK HALIFAX HX3 0HG P: 01422 360272 / F: 01422 349099 / EMAIL: ADMIN@CROSSLEYHEATH.ORG.UK
When using ICT equipment in schools such as the computers, laptops and the network the following rules must be adhered to:
- I will only use my own login and I will keep my password safe.
- I will only use ICT in school for school related study.
- I am responsible for my files and understand that the school will check my files and monitor my use of email, the VLE and the Internet.
- I will only email people I know or those that my teacher has approved of.
- My emails will be polite and sensible.
- I will not give out any personal information in emails or on the Internet such as my mobile number or arrange to meet anyone I do not know.
- I will respect ICT equipment and will not eat or drink in any computer room.
- I will not install any software or use portable applications stored on any media such as USB or CD-ROM.
- I understand that my ICT use is monitored at all times.
- I understand that misusing ICT resources will result in withdrawal of access to those resources within school.